The 5th Anniversary of the Art of Giving was celebrated with a gathering at the Peruvian Art Gallery on 17 May 2018 attended by the members of the diplomatic coprs, academe, as well as officers of the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technoly (KIIT) and Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences (KISS).
Art of Giving (AOG) a philosophy to spread peace and happiness among the people in society was founded by Prof. Achyuta Samanta , an educationist, social activist, social reformer and founder of KIIT and KISS in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Prof. Achyuta Samanta was also awarded the Gusi Peace Prize Award in Manila in 2014.
11 May 2018 – The Philippine Embassy, along with the Philippine Trade and Investment Center (PTIC) in New Delhi attended the 6th International Exhibition of Pharma and Healthcare (IPHEX 2018), which was held at the Taj Diplomatic Enclave Hotel and Pragati Maidan on 8-10 May 2018.
The Embassy’s attendance in the event is aimed at keeping abreast of the developments in the Indian pharmaceutical industry. This effort by the Embassy is in line with the Philippine government’s desire for Filipinos’ easy access to affordable and quality medicines for Filipinos.
Philippine-based pharmaceutical companies were also present in the event, which included an inaugural ceremony on 08 May 2018, as well as exhibitions, back-to-back (b2b) sessions on market opportunities and challenges and buyer-seller meet. The event was participated in by foreign regulators and hundreds of pharmaceutical companies worldwide
- Friday, 10 August 2018 ANDC Celebrates ASEAN Day in New Delhi, 8 August 2018
- Thursday, 09 August 2018 NDPE ATTENDS ASEAN QUIZ 2018, IN NEW DELHI
- Wednesday, 08 August 2018 President Duterte signs Philippine Identification System Act
- Wednesday, 08 August 2018 Meeting between Philippine Foreign Affairs Secretary Alan Peter S. Cayetano and Indian Minister of State for External Affairs Gen. (Dr.) V.K Singh in Singapore, 03 August 2018
- Friday, 03 August 2018 51ST ASEAN FOREIGN MINISTER’S MEETING